K. P Patil Polytechnic Library is housed in a spacious Admin building. It is well equipped with latest books, periodicals, magazines (technical and non-technical), besides regular text books. It has also a good number of other general reading material in languages like Hindi, Marathi, English etc. The library has a good collection of books which include various encyclopedias,
The library is open from 9.00 am to 5.15 pm and entry to the library is restricted to bonafide students having valid Library Card. Each student is allowed to take two text books on specified days on production of library cards issued to them and which is to be returned on a stipulated date mentioned by library staff.
- Open Access is offered to students and staff.
- Book Bank facility for Top 10 Students from each class.
- Students can take 2 books for10 days on Borrow Cards as per the Issue Time Table.
- Staff Members can take 7 books for the period of one semester as per their requirements.
Sanjay Ghodawat Polytechnic Library offers a book bank scheme for the top 10 meritorious students of the academic year 2013-14.Selected reference books issued to the students are recommended by HODs of each department.
Procedure for availing this facility:
The eligible students will be given a book bank application form and after the fulfillment of necessary formalities, books will be issued to the students for a semester. A notification about book bank facility is displayed on the library notice board as well as other notice board of institute.
Rules for Book Bank Facility:
- Only top 10 meritorious students of the respective classes will avail this facility.
- Books are issued depending upon the availability of the sets of books.
- Students who are availing the said facility must ensure that they have to return the books within two days of the completion of their final examination of the respective semester.
- If any student loses / damages / disfigures the given book, he / she shall replace the Volume(s) with new book or has to pay the current cost of the book plus fine, if any, as directed by the authority.